"High Net Worth Clients: perspective from Russia and Luxembourg" - is a joint project of law company "Vasyukov, Ostapyuk and Partners" with the international financial group "Fuchs & Associés Finance" (Luxembourg).
The current context of wealth management and tax planning involves growth, CFC / Anti-abuse provisions, preservation, exchange of information / confidentiality, transfer, substance requirements.
These objectives need to be adapted to an evolving tax landscape. Emerging countries are trying to reach the same-level playing field as countries already having sophisticated tax legislations.
The company "Fuchs & Associés Finance" identifies the following Luxembourg tax strategies and tools as:
* Create tax deferral solutions (tax free accumulation of income) through ad hoc vehicles
* Select the most efficient flow of income (i.e. least taxed income) for the client
* Offset capital losses with capital gains
* Allow estate planning / transmission
* Disconnect repayment of nominal from distribution of income
In a joint study of "Vasyukov, Ostapyuk and Partners" law company with the international financial group "Fuchs & Associés Finance" identified major prospects of Russia and Ukraine concerning the owners of large private capital.
Materials on the first part of the study - on the prospects of Russia - you can download.